WEG 2014 This week I was ‘Tintin in enduranceland’. Curious, but unhindered by even the smallest bit of knowledge about this equestrian discipline, I programmed ‘Sartilly’ in my GPS, followed the curtly delivered directions from the Gendarmerie at the height of the boulangerie and sank my polished Kings into the Normandy mud a few minutes later. So did 170 quadrupeds, most of...
Ten out of ten Every dressage rider strives to get the highest mark: ten out of ten. But how do you work towards your...
- Poll/discussion Does wildcard undermine value Isah Cup?
- Totilas The secret behind the ‘Langels- force’
- Opinion Moldy gift
- Veterinary The sport has changed and has become stronger overall
- Poll/discussion Is it good news that the WC are leaving Verden?
- Legal Judge rules after five years of litigation in case concerning horse swap
- Legal Am I liable for damage caused by my horse?
- Para dressage It takes character to get to Rio
The German rider Sandra Auffarth and Opgun Louvo are the new World Champions eventing. “I knew my horse had the...
- Foal Auction Sezuan colt foal price highlight at Danish Elite Auction
- CSI2* Opglabbeek Piet Raijmakers captures Grand Prix at Sentower Park
- Young horses Gold for KWPN-horse Durano W at Polish championships
- Flarida makes it a fantastic five with victory in individual Reining final
- WEG Eventing: the final say
- Michael Jung’s latest star horse: “She’s not for sale”
- Babington Victorious In The $250,000 Hampton Classic Grand Prix
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Matt Were represents Ireland at World Singles