Paul Schockemöhle It’s not every year that a new tophorse like London, Big Star or Egano emerges. Does this have anything to do with the health of the horses or rather with their schooling? Do riders nowadays no longer take the time to do this properly? If there is one expert who can answer this fascinating question, it has to be Paul...
Totilas Enrico Caruso, Kostolany, Gribaldi, Totilas: for four generations this male line performed outstandingly at the highest level of dressage. Four...
- Opinion Moldy gift
- Veterinary The sport has changed and has become stronger overall
- Poll/discussion Is it good news that the WC are leaving Verden?
- Legal Judge rules after five years of litigation in case concerning horse swap
- Legal Am I liable for damage caused by my horse?
- Para dressage It takes character to get to Rio
- Poll / discussion Is the conformation of a showjumper important? (2)
- Legal Competitions and exonerations
In the 24hrs prior to departure Ben Maher’s ride Cella (by Cento), the 12 year old grey mare owned by...
- Reining Reigns Supreme at WEG
- Personal Best for Graves – Full Recap
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Chile goes with two drivers to World Singles
- Doug Payne Sells Crown Talisman To England
- WEG 2014 Eventing leader after dressage is a local horse
- WEG 2014 Dujardin Gold, Langehanenberg Silver and Cornelissen Bronze
- WEG 2014 ‘Best condition’ prize for Laiza de Jalima
- WEG 2014 Gold and tears of joy for Sanne Voets