Veterinary Jos Hofma of Hofma & Van Gelder Veterinary Clinic for horses, received an interesting question on the recovery and rehabilitation after injuries. Does Hofma actually consider the way his advice is executed by owners of injured horses? Jos Hofma: First I want to explain my role as a sporthorse-vet about where injuries are involved. Anamnesis and diagnosis are the most...
Friesians More and more Friesian horses are successful at dressage and driving shows. By now the `black pearls’ have started to...
- Blog Huge ‘Toti’
- Poll / discussion Do long start lists make show-jumping unattractive?
- Alex van Silfhout Alex van Silfhout: ‘Today, there is much more openness’
- Trovador da Raposa Dressage rider Hester Bischot lost her heart to a Lusitano stallion
- Breeder of KWPN stallion Giovanni Van Etten has been building his ‘Rava-line’ for over thirty years
- Poll / discussion Should judges intervene when horses are compromised in courses?
- Opinion Long start lists
- Poll / discussion ‘Mares are less suitable for top dressage sport’ (4)
Today the British team that will be going to the WEG in the Normandie (23rd August – 7th September 2014)...
- New freestyle for Matthias Rath and Totilas
- Coral Estate Renswoude Horse Trials Dutch Championships Eventing Youth ready for take-off
- Fly and Other Insect Patrol for Senior Horses
- ‘Legends in equine veterinary medicine’ to be honored
- Steffen Peters Recovering From Pneumonia
- CHIO Aachen Bella Rose the surprise of CDIO Aachen
- Sjef Janssen: ‘There is still room for improvement in Totilas’
- IOC considers Olympic TV channel