Opinion Two years from now, the KWPN will organise the World Championships for young dressage horses at the National Equestrian Centre That’s nice, but if the FEI does not understand that the judging of competitions for young dressage horses must be reformed, the event may just as well stay in Germany. Was it PSI auction sensation Sa Coeur to be helped...
Legal The case concerned a swap of two horses between ‘A’ and the counterparty (hereafter referred to as ‘B’ ). In...
- Legal Am I liable for damage caused by my horse?
- Para dressage It takes character to get to Rio
- Poll / discussion Is the conformation of a showjumper important? (2)
- Legal Competitions and exonerations
- Veterinary Jan Greve: ‘With unilateral use you need versatile training’
- KWPN Top foals jump internationally
- Poll / discussion Equestrian quality comes before patriotic feelings
- Opinion The desired type
According to rumors on the internet the fourteen-year old stallion Damon Hill (by Donnerhall) will be for sale after the...
- Youth Olympic Games Lisa Nooren winning gold with European team
- EquiFit, inc. Releases New ImpacTeq™ Half Pad and Ear Bonnet
- Infographic: Basic Principles of Conditioning
- West Nile Virus can Threaten Horse Health this Fall
- USEF Names Combinations for 2014 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games U.S. Vaulting Team
- Sjef Janssen: ‘Dramatic, you will be getting a bit sick of this’
- Elite Foal Auction Borculo to be followed live via Clip my Horse
- Youth Olympic Games Victory team Lisa Nooren in nations cup Youth Olympic Games